Congratulations to all our participants.
Even without everyone updating me on progress, we've managed to raise a total of $8,785 for Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Alberta by the end of week 2!!!
Stachtastic!
Prize winner for the most creative way of raising money in week 2 was Paul Blackbourn who was willing to "put various humiliating posters ... on the noticeboard in my condo building". Nothing like displaying the stache to total strangers.
I'd post it but I don't know how, so you'll just have to believe me when I say that Paul is definitely going to be the most popular guy in the building.
We also had a guy email the Canadian CEO as well as the Tax Leadership Group over Canada. I'm anxious to hear if they donate.
Week 3 will be the most raised during the week.
Keep staching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment